Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ryan Leslie

So along my mentor/idol Bryan Michael Cox, I have to share the slot with the dude Ryan Leslie.
His creativity is above and beyond with formations of style that one can't compare, I've been a fan since he was working with the pretty Cassie. I've also been waiting for a lot of people to been jumping on R-Les,but some of you may disbelief it but ask my local peers around me they'll tell you. Anyways to make a short story short,I've downloaded his album(sorry Ryan I didn't buy it in stores)despite the fact I heard some of the songs already the new songs are AMAZING. There are no favorites,because in reality I don't have favorites I just like anything that sounds hot. This is most I've written on a blog,but I gotta let people realize the man is a complete genius with keyboard skills and drums patterns alongside his selection of instrumentation. If you don't have access on purchasing his self titled debut album, your in luck I've got the link so ENJOY.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DE14RKKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment